- Mining claims, documents, assessment work and many other land document and records are available on the Bureau of Land Management’s Spacial Data under the SDMS Land and Resources Map Interface.
- State mining claims, mineral orders, anadromous streams and many other land use and ownership documents are available on Alaska Mapper.
- The National Wetlands Inventory Mapper provides map like views of the wetlands data and print capability. It also has tools to display, manipulate, and query the data.
- Mining-atlas.com uses Google Earth to let you explore over 10,000 mines and projects worldwide.
- Seamless digital mapping of surface waters completed along the Canada and United States boundary.